Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lock and Dam Park to Spring Creek Shelter (via Cave Spring, Georgia)

21.2 miles (1.9 miles hiking and 19.3 miles hitching/yellow-blazing)

I had vast plans of getting into town today and posting my last ten days worth of posts, but unfortunately I am running out of time in my library internet session. Maybe next time. I am writing, and walking, and loving every step and every word. My publication will just be delayed shortly. Internet access is far more scarce in backwoods Georgia than I had expected.

But. I am alive. I miss everyone, and Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

wfrenn said...

Merry Christmas Adventurer! We are all still cheering you from the warmth of our sidelines in living rooms!
Be well and keep casting off to new ventures!
Hope to see you in print soon.

The Capt'n

Melissa Jenks said...

Thanks so much for everyone's best wishes, here and by email. I'm going to be in town today and tomorrow, so I'll try to post some of the writing I've been doing over the last several weeks. Happy New Year, to all!